Stricktly Sticks MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stricktly Sticks MMA

TOTAL STRIKES CONTROL ONLY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» neyney00 (Gegard Mousasi) 2-2 vs SPCHumble (Jake Shields) 0-1
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 am by SPCHumble

» REPORT FIGHT RESULTS
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am by BlackPplRFunny

» SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm by samuraistef

» DillTheThrill
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am by DilltheThrill

» Morgan Monkman
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm by boiler569

» SSMMA 4: Bloody Elbow
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 am by Neyney00

» FIGHTER SELECTION
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 am by Neyney00

» CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS!!!
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm by stickyninja

» DilltheThrill
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:31 am by Neyney00

REPORT FIGHT RESULTS

Go down 
+13
str8outofphilly_
SPCHumble
Choppa1869
samuraistef
K_JIN_SILVA
nanabebad
DilltheThrill
many_will_fall
Anderson1205
BlackPplRFunny
boiler569
dadastew
Neyney00
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

REPORT FIGHT RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 am

This is where you officially report your results for each weekly fight. Simply put your user name, your fighter, your opponent, their fighter, and how you won or lost the fight (round, how). Descriptions of how the fight played out help lead to fight bonus points which can be used to bid on fighters when a user leaves their fighter.
Back to top Go down
https://ssmma.forumotion.com
dadastew

PostSubject: Fight Result   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Welterweight Tournament Round 1

The-_-x-_-truth (Tyron Woodley) vs dadastew (Pat Miletich)

Dadastew here. Just completed our fight. The-_-x-_-truth is very skilled and high ranked fighter with over 150 wins and only 3 losses.

The-_-x-_-truth won by first round knockout (GNP). I rocked him in the first min but he managed to recover them dominated me on the ground.

Great fight.

Look forward to the next one

Good work Neyney00
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/stewslittlegems/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50
boiler569

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:14 am

MW Tourny Rd 1: Blackpplrfunny (miller) vs. Boiler569 (Hendo)

Was a very good fight; Hendo landed w/ a couple good combos resulting in a KD in the first round, but miller survived and got back to his feet, landing some good Teeps and combos. Rd 2 had Miller get side control where he did some work, but Hendo was able to flip him over and work his way to full mount for a GnP KO. GF man! Sticks for life!!! Game is so much more fun when TSC vs. TSC!
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:22 am

Very nice guys. The discriptions are great and both fights have been updated.
Back to top Go down
BlackPplRFunny

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:05 am

boiler569 wrote:
MW Tourny Rd 1: Blackpplrfunny (miller) vs. Boiler569 (Hendo)

Was a very good fight; Hendo landed w/ a couple good combos resulting in a KD in the first round, but miller survived and got back to his feet, landing some good Teeps and combos. Rd 2 had Miller get side control where he did some work, but Hendo was able to flip him over and work his way to full mount for a GnP KO. GF man! Sticks for life!!! Game is so much more fun when TSC vs. TSC!

Very GF!
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Many_will_fall defeats Anderson1205 via ko rd 1

This was a quick one. Mant and Anderson traded on the feet for the first minute until many was able to put together a combo that put Anderson down to the canvas. Many showed off his ground game as he was able to advance to postured mount and gnp his way to a first round stoppage at about 3:00 in rd 1. Good fight guys and thanks for popping my first league fight watched cherry. Anderson keep your head up and you'll bounce back.
Back to top Go down
Anderson1205

Anderson1205

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:20 am

Neyney00 wrote:
Many_will_fall defeats Anderson1205 via ko rd 1

This was a quick one. Mant and Anderson traded on the feet for the first minute until many was able to put together a combo that put Anderson down to the canvas. Many showed off his ground game as he was able to advance to postured mount and gnp his way to a first round stoppage at about 3:00 in rd 1. Good fight guys and thanks for popping my first league fight watched cherry. Anderson keep your head up and you'll bounce back.

Thanx neyney i will be back, 'many' is a tough guy top 10 in the world and he deserves it, will be surprised if he doen't win the tournament. great fight bro
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:14 am

roughtactics defeats neyney00 via 2nd rd ko

We had a good first round where we traded back and fourth. I was never able to take him down but was able to pull guard on him and he got reversed in to side control and i was able to get mount as the 1st round closed. The whole time i'm thinking don't get caught by dans big hands.. sure enough i get caught with a flash ko with in the first minute of the second round. Great fight bro! Def ko of the card material.
Back to top Go down
many_will_fall

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:50 pm

yh good fight anderson and im sure ull be back stronger
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Da__BuLLeTDoDgEr defeats Choppa1869 via ko 1 at 1:12

Didn't watch it but they told me the results. Please post details if you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
DilltheThrill
DilltheThrill

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 am

DilltheThrill (Jacare) defeats NdioEmpire (Cung Le) via submission rnd 1

The round started off with Jacare getting the better of the exchanges on the feet landing several punch combinations and body kicks. However Cung Le had some success with the side kick and headkicks. Early in the round Jacare rocked Cung Le with a spinning back kick to the body, Cung Le shot for the takedown falling into a guillotine forcing him to submit. Great fight.
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Neyney00 defeats cel1967tic via ko at 3:13 of the first round

We started out trading where no one has the upper hand. I took him down and softend him up so i could pass to side control. I was able to mount shortly after and GNP my way to the ko. Good fight cel and I'm sure you'll be back.
Back to top Go down
many_will_fall

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:53 pm

many_will_fall ( Lawal ) Defeats Roughtactics ( hendo ) by way of tko 2 minutes 20 sec into rd 1
Back to top Go down
nanabebad

nanabebad

PostSubject: stickyninja(rut) vs nanabebad(overeem)   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 pm

the stickyninja won by first round sub.I rocked him in the first minute and we went down and him recover.him got my arm and won.I cant wait for the next fight i love this game. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 am

soviet-hammer (Shinya Aoki) defeats flexwheel (Gesias Calvacante) via split decision

The first round was back and fourth pretty much the whole time. Both fighters dazed each other on the feet. When the fight went to the ground Aoki attempted two arm bars that failed to my amazement. The first round was really close.

THe second round Calvacante used legs kick to daze his Aoki but he recoverd with a takedown. Lots of leg kicks from both fighteers in this round untill Calvacante rocks Aoki again but aoki goes for the take down again and is able to pull gurad. He then transferd to rubber quard and was able to reverse Calvacante and end up in side control top. Calcacante reversed Aoki and went back to standing. End of the round Aoki was able to get a takedown and mount as the bell rang.

The third starts with Calvacante rocking Aoki again. Aoki takes him down and once again is reversed and Calvacante ges back to his feet. They trade for awhile till Calvacante is dropped with a combo. Aoki recovers and its back to the feet. Aoki scores two takedowns shorly after, the second of which he regrets because he is mounted. Aoki is able to sweep and they go back on fourth on the ground untill Calvacante is able to get back up. The rest of the round is Aoki taking Calvacante down and going back and fourth on the ground.

This fight was so close and it could have gone either way. I think next week might call for a rematch of these two. One of the best fights I have ever seen. There is no way i can see any other fight getting fight of the card.
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 pm

K_JIN_SILVA (Jason Miller) defeats SAMURAIstef (Bas Rutten) via KO

Rutten drops Miller 15 seconds in to the fight. Miller is able to recover and Bas wants to go back to the feet. Miller is able to takedown Bas for only a moment. They trade on the feet back and forth till Miller rocks Bas and Bas go for the takedown. Bas is able to mount to everyones surprise but Miller seems comfortable here and is able to shake him off when they got to back mount. The end of the round ends with Miller doing an arm triangle choke as time expires.

At three minutes of roung 2 Miller full mounts Bas and when he turns over to back mount Miller kos bas. Good fight guys
Back to top Go down
K_JIN_SILVA

K_JIN_SILVA

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm

LHW TOURNEY RD 1: Jason Miller (K_JIN_SILVA) def Bas Rutten (SAMURAIstef) by 2nd Rnd KO

We touched gloves an squared up, i was wary coming into this fight as Bas has some dangerous kicks, had no gameplan as i wanted to react on what opportunities were presented, i did however try an start aggressively. We traded punches an i tried to counter his punches but around the 15-20 second mark i was knocked to the ground with a big headkick, i just about survived the onslaught of punches an held on till Bas stood back up, i then was careful and ended up scoring with a couple hook punches but spent the rest of the round sticking an moving, a few times ih round 1 i was forced to shoot for a takedown to prevent bein knocked down.The round ended with Miller able to lock up the side choke in the las 10 seconds before the bell went. Both corners agreed that it was a close round.

Round 2: SAMURAIstef startd very aggressively tryin to land combos and headkicks, i then scored my 4/ 5 into half guard and attacked the gut area of Bas, i passed into the mount position n gained the full mount where i tried to land heavy blows, Bas gave up his back and connected with a few punches to get the KO an 1st win in SSMMA!! Thank u to my opponent as it was a great fight.
Back to top Go down
samuraistef

samuraistef

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm

good fight man,
gonna have to relax more against highly skilled players and hopefully come back stronger..
+2
Back to top Go down
Anderson1205

Anderson1205

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Anderson1205 (Mousasi) Defeats DaDaStew (Miletich) 1st Round TKO

This fight was pretty much a stand up battle apart from 1 takedown on miletich's behalf, I managed to rock him early in the round but he survived, i eventually got the TKO very late in the round, fight was watched by neyney great fight and im sure you'll bounce back DaDa
Back to top Go down
dadastew

PostSubject: dadastew (Melvin Manhoef) vs cel1967tic (Robbie Lawler)   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:44 pm

dadastew (Melvin Manhoef) def cel1967tic (Robbie Lawler)

First I must say an excellent fight. Both of us coming off loses and needing a win. Myself 2 straight losses so I needed to redeem myself.
The 1st round started off standing with neither fighter getting the better of the other. Then two minutes in Lawler managed to gain back mount and was throwing heavy fists. I managed to fight through and get to the feet after a long ground battle. Lawler then attempted a sub but to no avail. Round 2 mostly standing with a KO head kick from myself to lawler.

Great fight and respect to cel1967tic

Manhoef KO Head Kick Round 2
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/stewslittlegems/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50
Anderson1205

Anderson1205

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Anderson1205 (Gegard Mousasi) defeats K_JIN_SILVA (Jason Miller) 3rd round TKO

WOW! What a fight quite possibly my favourite fight since i got the game!

Round 1: Stand up battle, K_JIN is very skilled and was landing some good shots and i stopped all of his takedowns, very close round i couldn't split it.

Round 2: Started very close standing up but K_JIN landed a couple of takedowns this round then i get rocked but manage to survive, he starts to work his ground game i manage to get it to the feet, but late in the round i get roced again and barely survive. easily a 10-8 maybe even a 10-7 round to K_JIN.

Round 3: I know im losing goin into the round so try to keep it standing and rock him early but he manages to survive take me down and puts me into a kimura, i survive the submission battle, about 50 secs to go in the round i mange to land a combination that rocks him then i manage to pound out the TKO

Great Fight K_JIN let me know if i missed anythin out bro
Back to top Go down
DilltheThrill
DilltheThrill

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 am

DilltheThrill(Jacare)W vs Boiler569(Dan Henderson)L 1st round submission via kimura

The fight started off with a few standup exchanges that were relatively even, Jacare landing a couple of right hooks and body kicks, and Hendo landing powerful head hooks. Early in the round Henderson is taken down with a single into his guard. Jacare passes the gaurd and works gnp from the halfguard. Jacare sets up the kimura from the half guard and Henderson is forced to tap. Good fight and sober up Boiler Wink
Back to top Go down
boiler569

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 am

DilltheThrill (Souza) vs. Boiler569 (Hendo)

Dill got on and I asked him if he wanted to fight. He said he needed a warmup fight and I needed one too, so we both looked for one and got matched up for a MW Championship haha

The fight went pretty well for both of us, I felt like I was getting the upperhand on the ground and standing for the first few minutes. With about 45 seconds to go Dill took me down into my guard, which usually isn't a problem. However, he went for a transition and when he got it he got into my side control...I had it blocked, but I hit the playstation button on accident!!!! So he got it, and put me in a kimura, and i was pretty screwed lol He won the warmup

Second fight was like the first except quicker...but he just legit got me into a half guard kimura ftw.

NEVER FIGHT WHEN U R DRUNK U WILL BE MUCH SLOWER lol GF tho wont take anything away from dill he's good grrr alcohol is the devil lol
Back to top Go down
Choppa1869

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:13 am

str8outofphilly_ (Fabricio Werdum)0-0 vs Choppa1869 (Alistair Overeem)0-0

Choppa1869 Wins 2 fights to 1

Because of bad communication, a first fight took place with str8outofphilly_ accidentally picking Josh Barnett. This fight was still played as an exhibition with str8outofphilly_ easily tkoing Alistair Overeem in the opening seconds. Fortunately for me that wasn't his fighter, so I lived to fight another fight.

In fight 2 the correct fighters were selected and the fight was on. After a brief exchange leaving Alistair Overeem rocked, Overeem was able to take Werdum to the ground and proceeded to advance on the group to the mount position to get the KO.

Since we are both good people, we decided fair was fair, and a tie breaker was needed. Take fight two, take away all the stand up and you have Overeem for the win
Back to top Go down
K_JIN_SILVA

K_JIN_SILVA

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 am

Anderson1205 wrote:
Anderson1205 (Gegard Mousasi) defeats K_JIN_SILVA (Jason Miller) 3rd round TKO

WOW! What a fight quite possibly my favourite fight since i got the game!

Round 1: Stand up battle, K_JIN is very skilled and was landing some good shots and i stopped all of his takedowns, very close round i couldn't split it.

Round 2: Started very close standing up but K_JIN landed a couple of takedowns this round then i get rocked but manage to survive, he starts to work his ground game i manage to get it to the feet, but late in the round i get roced again and barely survive. easily a 10-8 maybe even a 10-7 round to K_JIN.

Round 3: I know im losing goin into the round so try to keep it standing and rock him early but he manages to survive take me down and puts me into a kimura, i survive the submission battle, about 50 secs to go in the round i mange to land a combination that rocks him then i manage to pound out the TKO

Great Fight K_JIN let me know if i missed anythin out bro

Brillant fight bro, great and accurate write up, i was disappointed not to secure the win but you were a great opponent and pushed hard to steal the fight, well done an good luck for the future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REPORT FIGHT RESULTS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next