Stricktly Sticks MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stricktly Sticks MMA

TOTAL STRIKES CONTROL ONLY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» neyney00 (Gegard Mousasi) 2-2 vs SPCHumble (Jake Shields) 0-1
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 am by SPCHumble

» REPORT FIGHT RESULTS
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am by BlackPplRFunny

» SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm by samuraistef

» DillTheThrill
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am by DilltheThrill

» Morgan Monkman
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm by boiler569

» SSMMA 4: Bloody Elbow
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 am by Neyney00

» FIGHTER SELECTION
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 am by Neyney00

» CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS!!!
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm by stickyninja

» DilltheThrill
CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:31 am by Neyney00

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. Empty
PostSubject: CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES.   CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm

ALL FIGHTS MUST BE WITH THE FIGHTER YOU HAVE SELECTED IN THE FIGHTER SELETION SCREEN

Contender Fights: Non Title Fights

1. Any rule set the two opponents can agree on.

2. The rounds are to be no more than 3 rounds.

3. No title holder for either side.

4. If the fight has too much lag a player must quit with in the first minute for it to not count as a disqualification loss. If a disconnect happens after a minute and his opponent can give visual proof that he was winning as the disconnect happened. A win will be rewarded to the fighter who was winning and a loss will be given to the player who disconnects. If a bad connection causes the disconnect and both players feel it was not intentional then the fight is to be replayed. If the two players do not see eye to eye on the disconnect and no visual proof can be provided the fight will be redone in a fight card with the SSMMA President or Moderators watching.

Title Fights

1. The rule set must be set to Strikeforce Rules.

2. The match must have a second bout if the first one is a decision.

3. The title holder will be on the red side and the match is to be for the Championship for that division.

4. If the fight has too much lag a player must quit with in the first minute for it to not count as a disqualification loss. If a disconnect happens after a minute and his opponent can give visual proof that he was winning as the disconnect happened. A win will be rewarded to the fighter who was winning and a loss will be given to the player who disconnects. If a bad connection causes the disconnect and both players feel it was not intentional then the fight is to be replayed. If the two players do not see eye to eye on the disconnect and no visual proof can be provided the fight will be redone in a fight card with the SSMMA President or Moderators watching.

ALL FIGHT RESULTS ARE TO BE POSTED AS A REPLY IN THE FIGHT RESULTS FORUM
Back to top Go down
https://ssmma.forumotion.com

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE FIGHT RULES.
Page 1 of 1