Stricktly Sticks MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stricktly Sticks MMA

TOTAL STRIKES CONTROL ONLY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» neyney00 (Gegard Mousasi) 2-2 vs SPCHumble (Jake Shields) 0-1
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 am by SPCHumble

» REPORT FIGHT RESULTS
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am by BlackPplRFunny

» SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm by samuraistef

» DillTheThrill
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am by DilltheThrill

» Morgan Monkman
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm by boiler569

» SSMMA 4: Bloody Elbow
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 am by Neyney00

» FIGHTER SELECTION
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 am by Neyney00

» CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS!!!
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm by stickyninja

» DilltheThrill
SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:31 am by Neyney00

SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST Empty
PostSubject: SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST   SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 am

I am handing over this league to anyone who wants it. Too much time involved to have people not play guys.

We shall see a rematch of week one for our first Lightheavy Weight Champion, Many_will_fall (King Mo) will take on Anderson1205 (Gegard Mousasi). Many took the first meeting in a decisive first round ground and pound ko, but Anderson has rebounded with two straight wins and is ready to see how far he has come. Many has been nothing short of dominate in all his fights thus far and looks to claim a belt he feels he already deserves. Get this fight done so we can have a rightful owner to the belt guys.

In our first Middleweight Championship title defense we see current MW Champ DilltheThrill (Jacare Souza) pitted against boiler569 (Dan Hendo). This is a rematch of week three, which saw Dill pull off the sub against not only one of the best ground fighters, but one of the best fighters period. Boiler has stated he had a little trouble making weight for the first fight (a little extra water retention shall we say lol/ was drinking), but hopes to show up in sobering form for the rematch.

HEAVYWEIGHT

Choppa1869 (Alistair Overeem)2-1 vs Da__Bulletdodger (Fedor Emelianenko)1-1

CATCHWEIGHT: str8outofphilly_ (Fabricio Werdum)1-1 vs nanabebad (Alistair Overeem)0-2

LIGHTHEAVY WEIGHT

SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST HeavyweightChampionship-2
W KO 1 Many_will_fall (Muhammed Lawal) 4-0 vs L Anderson1205 (Gegard Mousasi) 2-2

stickyninja (Classic Bas) 2-0 vs roughtactics (Dan Henderson)1-1

samuraistef (Bas Rutten)1-1 vs irephalfrica (Jason Miller) 0-1

MIDDLEWEIGHT

SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST HeavyweightChampionship-2
L DilltheThrill (Jacare Souza) 3-1 vs W KO 2 boiler569 (Dan Henderson)2-1

BlackPplRFunny (Jason Miller)0-2 vs cel1967tic (Robbie Lawler)0-2

W KO 2 dadastew (Melvin Manhoef)2-2 vs L Rob_212 (Nick Diaz) 0-1

neyney00 (Gegard Mousasi) 2-2 vs SPCHumble (Jake Shields) 0-1

WELTERWEIGHT

the-_-x-_-truth (Tyron Woodley) 2-0 vs Morgan Monkman (Pat Miletich) 0-0

CATCHWEIGHT:kingseyton (Nick Diaz) 0-1 vs FoSsEn5709 (Joachim Hansen) 0-0

LIGHTWEIGHT

W DEC UNAN Flexwheeler (JZ Cavalcante)2-1 vs L TinoAnd3rson (Gilbert Milendez) 0-1

Soviet-Hammer (Shinya Aoki)1-0 vs K_JIN_SILVA (Josh Thompson) 1-3

Last edited by Neyney00 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ssmma.forumotion.com
KingSeyton

PostSubject: Re: SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST   SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:00 pm

whats this catchweight business?
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST   SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:32 am

KingSeyton wrote:
whats this catchweight business?

He is to meet you at ww for a catch weight fight...not enough people in each division so I matched you guys up.
Back to top Go down
https://ssmma.forumotion.com
samuraistef

samuraistef

PostSubject: Re: SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST   SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Its been a disaster trying to get the last two fights done they never seem to be on ea mma ...
ill keep tryin dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST   SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST
Page 1 of 1