Stricktly Sticks MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stricktly Sticks MMA

TOTAL STRIKES CONTROL ONLY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» neyney00 (Gegard Mousasi) 2-2 vs SPCHumble (Jake Shields) 0-1
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 am by SPCHumble

» REPORT FIGHT RESULTS
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am by BlackPplRFunny

» SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm by samuraistef

» DillTheThrill
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am by DilltheThrill

» Morgan Monkman
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm by boiler569

» SSMMA 4: Bloody Elbow
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 am by Neyney00

» FIGHTER SELECTION
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 am by Neyney00

» CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS!!!
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm by stickyninja

» DilltheThrill
REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:31 am by Neyney00

REPORT FIGHT RESULTS

Go down 
+13
str8outofphilly_
SPCHumble
Choppa1869
samuraistef
K_JIN_SILVA
nanabebad
DilltheThrill
many_will_fall
Anderson1205
BlackPplRFunny
boiler569
dadastew
Neyney00
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Neyney00 vs blackpplrfunny. Neyney00 wins by triangle with 2:30 left in round one

We touched gloves and I was firing shortly after. Was able to knock miller down with in the first fifteen seconds and when miller recovered i figured I'd stand back up. After I got caught with a nice combo I took to the ground where nothing much was going on. Was able to get back up and set in on more stand up but miller took me down in to my guard. From here I was able to lock in a triangle and after about a 30 second struggle I was able to sink it in. Good fight funny. Ur a beast and I was worried about u..i think i caught u off guard iat the start. Most of our fights have been ground battles and I figured I'd try see how i faired standing. Surprised u didn't major transition when u were in my guard but i have respect for a man who is willing to take chances.

Back to top Go down
https://ssmma.forumotion.com
BlackPplRFunny

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:04 am

Neyney00 wrote:
Neyney00 vs blackpplrfunny. Neyney00 wins by triangle with 2:30 left in round one

We touched gloves and I was firing shortly after. Was able to knock miller down with in the first fifteen seconds and when miller recovered i figured I'd stand back up. After I got caught with a nice combo I took to the ground where nothing much was going on. Was able to get back up and set in on more stand up but miller took me down in to my guard. From here I was able to lock in a triangle and after about a 30 second struggle I was able to sink it in. Good fight funny. Ur a beast and I was worried about u..i think i caught u off guard iat the start. Most of our fights have been ground battles and I figured I'd try see how i faired standing. Surprised u didn't major transition when u were in my guard but i have respect for a man who is willing to take chances.

Yeah good fight man. Tried to do the good ol' posture up and bang at the body and 2 major transitions and I'm at mount but you caught me man. Anyways, a great philosopher once said, "I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
samuraistef

samuraistef

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Samuraistef[bas rutton]defeats Nanabebad[overeem] via KO R1

We both take caution in the opening few moments as both fighters have vicous power,then some toe to toe striking saw Overeem get caught and dropped,after some ground fighting Overeem was able to stand back up and was coming forward with big shots looking for the kill,we traded a bit till Bas landed a big combo finishing with a el guapo head kick which turned off the lights.

good fight man, I see you havnt been playing that long but you got balls man
keep it up dude your on the right track
+2

Back to top Go down
nanabebad

nanabebad

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

nanabebad(oveerem)vs samuraistef(rutten) great fight man. Samuraistef is very good fighter amazin standup amazin combo hem is to good for me.Was a honor for me fight samuraistef ty man.I hope in the next fight i have my first win.TY agayn Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SPCHumble

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:17 am

SPCHumble 0-0 (Muhammed Lawal) vs Choppa1869 (Alistair Overeem)1-1

Overeem wins via KO. Countered a Overhand from Lawal when i was trying to do a superman lol fail
Back to top Go down
Choppa1869

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:31 am

SPCHumble (Muhammed Lawal) vs Choppa1869 (Alistair Overeem)1-1

After a several stand up exchanges where Overeem was able to land steady head kicks and jabs, but also left him semi rocked by a big over hand right, Lawal came in with a big over hand left, only to be met with a perfectly timed left head kick leaving him motionless as he hit the canvas.
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:48 pm

str8outofphilly_ defeats Da_Bulletdodger via 1 rd sub

A quick 1 round triangle by philly with werdum on Fedor...classic. The real fight hurt me the first time. This brought back those feelings lol. War Fedor! He is going to ko bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Flexwheeler defeats K_JIN_SILVA by unanimous decision

ROUND ONE

Calvcante is able to mount Milendez half way through round one but Milendez is able to get it back to the feet. The stand up went to Calvacante this round also. Milendez won the takedown battle and the clinch was pretty even. A lot more clinch than your average first round.

ROUND 2

The second mirrors the first seeing Calvacante mount Milendez again! Milendez is able to get to his feet even quicker this time. Milendez is able to rock Calvacante and he shoots for the takedown but fails. Milendez goes to side control back before Calvavante escapes to his feet. Just a great back and forth round. Great fight so far. Both fighters are dripping in blood.

ROUND 3

This was and epic back and fourth round that saw Calcacante win the takedown battle and rock Milendez. This was a great fight and Calvacante won a unanimous decision 30-27

Tough to see either of you guys lose this one. K_JIN has to be the best 1-3 fighter i've seen.
Back to top Go down
str8outofphilly_

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Well i guess he couldn't. Doge this bullet......str8outofphilly slaped a tri- choke on da bullet doger in the first round and put him to sleep........and wat do you know werdum did it to fedor again........good fight bro......
Back to top Go down
K_JIN_SILVA

K_JIN_SILVA

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 am

Neyney00 wrote:
Flexwheeler defeats K_JIN_SILVA by unanimous decision

ROUND ONE

Calvcante is able to mount Milendez half way through round one but Milendez is able to get it back to the feet. The stand up went to Calvacante this round also. Milendez won the takedown battle and the clinch was pretty even. A lot more clinch than your average first round.

ROUND 2

The second mirrors the first seeing Calvacante mount Milendez again! Milendez is able to get to his feet even quicker this time. Milendez is able to rock Calvacante and he shoots for the takedown but fails. Milendez goes to side control back before Calvavante escapes to his feet. Just a great back and forth round. Great fight so far. Both fighters are dripping in blood.

ROUND 3

This was and epic back and fourth round that saw Calcacante win the takedown battle and rock Milendez. This was a great fight and Calvacante won a unanimous decision 30-27

Tough to see either of you guys lose this one. K_JIN has to be the best 1-3 fighter i've seen.

Thanx bro!!! Great write up by the way, it was a hectic fight an well done to flex!!!
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm

DilltheThrill defeats neyney00 via kimura in round 2

ROUND 1

The first round saw Mousasi picking apart Souza on the feet. Even when it hit the ground Mousasi was able to stay in control. Mousasi feels like it is just a matter of time before Souza chins wilters, but everytime he gets close to knocking Souza down he manages to find a way to survive. The round ends with Mousasi in side control over Souza,

ROUND 2

The second saw Mousasi begin to do the same as in round 1. A spinning body kick by Souza as Mousasi came in with a left hook sends Mousasi in to a body ache like he has never seen before. Shortly after Souza scores a take down and passes to side control....a kimura is waiting. After a timely struggle the fight as over and WE HAVE OUT FIRST CHAMPION!!!

Dill this was a great fight as it always is between the two of us and I told myself going in to the fight not to get in a kimura, but sometimes it's out of your hands, I hope to climb back up the ranks and see if i can't get you next time. Good luck as champion and do me a favor and hold on to the belt for me. I wouldn't want to have to take it from someone else Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
THE-_-x-_-TRUTH

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 pm

THE-_-x-_-TRUTH ( Woodley) vs kingseyton (nick diaz )

Rd1: we both came out trying to figure out the others style both setting up with the jab for the first 2 minutes of the round then kingseyton started to put the pressure on with hook combinations to the head so i kept a nice high guard and timed a counter combination that dropped kingseyton i stayed working in half guard for the rest of rd 1

rd2: similar start to rd 1 none of us came out the aggressor both working of the jab then after the first minute i timed a nice 4 hit combination ending with a head kick that sent kingseyton crashing to the canvas i stayed working him on the ground and managed to get full mount with 30 seconds remaining

rd3: this round kingseyton came out strong forcing me back with hook combinations for the 1st half of the round i was just trying to keep away with my head damage almost empty i shot for a takedown and managed to work him on the ground untill i had him mounted then he gave up his back which i locked in a RNC and put kingseyton to sleep with under a minute remaining

was a great fight and i can see kingseyton becoming a problem in the near future gf bro
Back to top Go down
stickyninja

stickyninja

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:18 am

i won by a ko around 30 seconds in against iralaphic or something bro
Back to top Go down
Choppa1869

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:33 am

Real life Strikeforce problem. Obvious choice was to set up an Overeem Vs. Fedor for the Heavyweight title, and Werdum had to get a choke. Do I feel a world grand prix tournament in the making?
Back to top Go down
Anderson1205

Anderson1205

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 pm

MANY WILL FALL kicks my ass again in what looks like an exact replay of the first fight, why u so good MANY? plz leave LHW and dominate elsewhere lol

just jokin great fight and a very deserving champion
Back to top Go down
dadastew

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Dadastew (Manhoef) def Rob_212 (diaz) via 2nd Rnd KO (Head Kick)

Excellent fight.

Rnd 1

Diaz landed an early hook that rocked Manhoef. Manhoef managed to recover with a takedown. Good ground work on both parts with knowone getting the upper hand. Back to feet and again Diaz was close to finishing it with repeated blows to head. Manhoef again with a takedown to regain some stamina. Diaz goes for a sub with no success. Diaz was the clear winner of rnd 1.

Rnd 2

Back and forth for 2 mins. Manhoef then attacks with his trademark kicking power landing with a KO headkick followed by a front kick to add insult to injury as he falls.

RIP: ROB_212 (sends message after to say hes retiring from league)
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/stewslittlegems/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50
boiler569

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 am

MW CHAMPIONSHIP

Dill (Souza) v Boiler (Hendo)

Hendo has been training his boxing up (i.e. Fight Night Demo Smile) and came into this championship fight very rusty on his feet. However, early in the first round he was able to connect w/ a big shot, forcing Souza to try to take him down. Souza was able to get into close mount, but hendo was able to do some dmg to the body and flip him over into half guard where he spent awhile with the ground n pound to the body.

The second round saw heated exchanges standing up on both sides, but Hendo was able to get a couple good combos back to back to put Souza on the ground for the TKO

GF man I felt like I was drunk again on the standup! Haha FNC and MMA controls are so much different on the defensive end
Back to top Go down
Flexwheeler

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:15 am

fought tinoanderson i was jz cavalcante he was gilbert melendez. went to decision, i won unanimous 30-27

gf tino and good luck in future
Back to top Go down
Tino

Tino

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:41 am

Flexwheeler wrote:
fought tinoanderson i was jz cavalcante he was gilbert melendez. went to decision, i won unanimous 30-27

gf tino and good luck in future

Yea bro great fight, all the best in the future
Back to top Go down
BlackPplRFunny

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am

BlackPplRFunny (Jason Miller) defs. cel1967tic (Robbie Lawler)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT FIGHT RESULTS   REPORT FIGHT RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REPORT FIGHT RESULTS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2