Stricktly Sticks MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stricktly Sticks MMA

TOTAL STRIKES CONTROL ONLY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» neyney00 (Gegard Mousasi) 2-2 vs SPCHumble (Jake Shields) 0-1
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 am by SPCHumble

» REPORT FIGHT RESULTS
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am by BlackPplRFunny

» SSMMA 5: THE SPINNING BACKFIST
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm by samuraistef

» DillTheThrill
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am by DilltheThrill

» Morgan Monkman
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm by boiler569

» SSMMA 4: Bloody Elbow
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 am by Neyney00

» FIGHTER SELECTION
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 am by Neyney00

» CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS!!!
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm by stickyninja

» DilltheThrill
Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:31 am by Neyney00

Looking For Moderators Guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

Looking For Moderators Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Moderators Guys.   Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 am

Just seeing if anyone in the league knows anything about running forums. I have underestimated the time it takes to run a league and would like some help. I've noticed the other leagues have multiple mod's and now I know why. My goal when starting this league is to create a place for stick players to unite and have good fights in general. It still is the goal, but I'm going to need some help to make this league what I've envisioned. Please post a reply if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
https://ssmma.forumotion.com
DilltheThrill
DilltheThrill

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Moderators Guys.   Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:54 am

I'm interested. I've never been a mod before but |I'm pretty good with computers.
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Moderators Guys.   Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Dill lets do this I will bring you on as a Mod. I'll contact you through pm's and we will figure out what you want to cover bud. Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
many_will_fall

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Moderators Guys.   Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:39 am

i can help out at weekends
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Moderators Guys.   Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 am

many_will_fall wrote:
i can help out at weekends

alright many..bout time you came on. This guy has some great ideas for the league and I can't wait for us to put them in use Smile
Back to top Go down
Choppa1869

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Moderators Guys.   Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 am

I can help out too Neyney00
Back to top Go down
Neyney00
SSMMA President
Neyney00

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Moderators Guys.   Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Choppa1869 wrote:
I can help out too Neyney00

alright brosif...hey i have a great idea about another league i want to add to the site... i would set up the league and then hand it over to u to make match ups and what not. Do you know how to update the pages. For example every time a guy wins i change his record in the fighter selection page? stuff like that? Or when an open fighter is picked you put the guys name in. Its pretty simple. You just have to know where to put that stuff in between the code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Moderators Guys.   Looking For Moderators Guys. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Moderators Guys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stricktly Sticks MMA :: SSMMA FIGHT LEAGUES :: CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE-
Jump to: